Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two day now

Default Two day now

Is it standard for campaigns to take two or more than two days to be reviewed?
    Already sent a ticket to support about a day now but no reply
    Your help would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you

Yes and support as less active on weekends and on late Friday. To get it reviewed fast, try on working days.

Such kinds of scripts are informative enough so one must try to read this blog daily to read the scripts and enhance your knowledge. You can write my research paper with the cheap price from the professional writers. So stay connected with the blog for more content to read and share.

Thank you for this information. Since I am a new member of these sites I was searching for help to know more about this and I could find this information more helpful for me. Keep sharing information about this. https://www.usecbdforanxiety.com

Respected Member

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. mole freckle pen

Respected Member

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. bitcoin era app

Respected Member

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. Panda Beach Squad

Respected Member

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. eMedico Diary

Respected Member

Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. Santa Clara County District Attorney

Respected Member

Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. discount web hosting plans