Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: When my payment will be made? It's on review for over 14days

September will be 5 months since i last got pay and when we can officially say this is dead

We will get news? Pay? who knows

I think only some of the people are not getting payments and rest all are getting it on time because no one else is having any such complaints regarding the same. Even I've not received payment from last 5 months appx..
    But apart from the regular few people no one is having any such issue.. And no one is replying from admin also..Is there anyone who can clear the doubts¿¿¿¿¿

It's not funny anymore.. This affiliate program mocks the common people. I expect payment from May. They will soon say that problems with payment systems are being said. How can this last 4 months?? They promise nothing, do not say a specific date. Hey people! Demand an answer! And why are you silent? Why is the admin silent?

The site is dead they are not paying anymore

Quote Originally Posted by stevetry View Post
    The site is dead they are not paying anymore
    Yes its not funny anymore and i am here since 2O15 its soo sad because this network is dead
    I advice all users to delete all linkbucks links and go to work with other shortener network like short st or popvertising.com there are very hight eCpm 10 $ for US . UK . CA visitors
    RIP Linkbucks

This month is also over, no pay. I check this forum daily with a hope, but they are not even bother to reply in this forum.

Beginning of new month... Still waiting for payments... Is there anyone who can respond from admin side...where all admin people have gone... I'm checking other responses... People are participating in chit chats and other topics... Why they are not bothering about our concern... We are also having query regarding payment from last 5 months and we are getting no valid answer... Plz admin reply... We r waiting for your response...

They are not paying

Quote Originally Posted by stevetry View Post
    They are not paying
    yes, f*ck them .... I wish they will have Blood Cancer soon ... Like that money can't help them .. and they will remember all the people they hurt