Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: When my payment will be made? It's on review for over 14days

I am also waiting for payment. Linkbucks has disabled Payoneer & my all payments were in Review which I requested through payoneer Id. Now I have added PayPal for requesting further payments. It's almost a month when last payment released. I hope everything will go fine.

same here have to switch to another site while this is fix i got lots of bills to pay and is getting anoying i been waiting since April 30 for my payment

hi, i am waiting for payment. contacted support but no reply. When payment will be released? I have also requested some payment through payoneer id & now its disabled & that amounts are in review. Kindly resolve the problem & pay.

After 1 month of payment under review I receive the "Limited Account" message. They are failing and are no longer paying us, who has money with them will no longer receive, flee from linkbucks.

They are saying that the owner is sick, that is a lie, they are preparing for the coup, they will soon say that the owner died and disappears.

I've been working with you for over 3 years, today the message "Limited Account" appeared, is it really that you're going to cheat on me? I still have $ 160 in my account, I honestly got it for you, I hope you pay. I have never cheated you, I earned this money honestly by displaying your ads, I really hope that this is a mistake and that you pay me.
    User: threehours

Quote Originally Posted by threehours View Post
    After 1 month of payment under review I receive the "Limited Account" message. They are failing and are no longer paying us, who has money with them will no longer receive, flee from linkbucks.

They are saying that the owner is sick, that is a lie, they are preparing for the coup, they will soon say that the owner died and disappears.

I've been working with you for over 3 years, today the message "Limited Account" appeared, is it really that you're going to cheat on me? I still have $ 160 in my account, I honestly got it for you, I hope you pay. I have never cheated you, I earned this money honestly by displaying your ads, I really hope that this is a mistake and that you pay me.
    User: threehours
    I never said owner is sick. Admin to which I talk is sick, not the owner. And that is not lie.

almost 2 months now and i still have not been pay i cant continue using linkbucks like this

Everyone, I got a news that the site is under maintenance including the payment systems. Which is causing the delays.

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz200 View Post
    Everyone, I got a news that the site is under maintenance including the payment systems. Which is causing the delays.
    Support has already answered this but it does not specify any time of pay. It's tough time for me but i am waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by jasbir1220 View Post
    Support has already answered this but it does not specify any time of pay. It's tough time for me but i am waiting.
    I can not tell you that as well. If I were reviewing payments you would be getting money in no time haha. I only check forums.

Is been 2 months since i ask for a payment

I would say that is fair to think this is the end of the site ? why on earth would i keep using it if they are not paying ?