Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When my payment will be made? It's on review for over 14days

still have not been pat the site is dead

Administrator

There are lots of changes going on at the moment but Linkbucks has never missed a payment in 13 years and that hasn't changed.

Support is responding promptly to everyone with updates so I wouldn't exactly call that dead.

All the money that you earn is still good and we kindly ask you to be patient and allow the payment system to be restored, etc.

With the coming changes, we expect Linkbucks to be better than ever before. Thanks for your loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    There are lots of changes going on at the moment but Linkbucks has never missed a payment in 13 years and that hasn't changed.

Support is responding promptly to everyone with updates so I wouldn't exactly call that dead.

All the money that you earn is still good and we kindly ask you to be patient and allow the payment system to be restored, etc.

With the coming changes, we expect Linkbucks to be better than ever before. Thanks for your loyalty.
    il belive it when i seee it i been here 8 years

I believe but it's above 75days that last payment i had recieved. Its a long time, Please confirm when i get pay.

i suggest stop using the service till you get pay that's what i am doing they wont get a dime from me. and if it takes a long time more i will start deleted my old links

Quote Originally Posted by stevetry View Post
    i suggest stop using the service till you get pay that's what i am doing they wont get a dime from me. and if it takes a long time more i will start deleted my old links
    yes, i am doing the same. First i am waiting for my payment.

Administrator

Thanks for your patience, guys. We're still in the process of changing over the payment system under the new ownership. Rest assured, there's no elaborate scheme to steal your hard-earned dollars

Thanks for your patience, guys. We're still in the process of changing over the payment system under the new ownership. Rest assured, there's no elaborate scheme to steal your hard-earned dollars
    Legit dont know how you expect people to stay when you dont pay for months

Im gona hit 4 months this is very irresponsible

Been here since 2010

It seems that now we don't get our money. Its almost 4 month that last payment i got. This website is no longer paying to anyone. I contacted support this month but i had not received any reply.