Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Access dangerous page

Well everyone is aware of this, but there is no estimated time required to solve it.
    Yea they're cracking down on popups and the like but we're working to stay ontop of it

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz200 View Post
    Well everyone is aware of this, but there is no estimated time required to solve it.
    That's bad news ...
    hope they fix it soon...
    Thank you

Do you still think you can fix this? You change your domain but google always catches it.

Quote Originally Posted by threehours View Post
    Do you still think you can fix this? You change your domain but google always catches it.
    nothing yet? we are really losing clicks because of this...

Thatīs exactly i wanted to ask.
    Itīs sad reading what you are saying ... i wish they can fix it !

The administrator which I talk to, had severe case of pneumonia and pleurisy. He is recovering from it, that's why I am not bugging him with a lot of messages. If you people send message to support, that would be better instead of forums!

oh, sorry about hearing that
    I hope he get well soon! i didnt know that.

BTW i sent mail to support today.

Lets wait !
    Last edited by carlosoctavio; 06-01-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Administrator

Contrary to all of the misinformation and posts claiming the sky is falling, the truth is far from this dramatic.

Linkbucks is undergoing ownership change. There are more hiccups than expected but rest assured all the money you earn is still there and we're not going anywhere.

One of our admins was very sick recently as noted but currently the issue is a matter of waiting for the new integration.

We've been paying for 13 years and that's not about to change so no need to overreact. Your loyalty and understanding is appreciated.

Also, users claiming we're ripping them off are actually attempting to rip us off. One user here recently claimed his traffic is legit but his proxy rate was near 60% and his 'skip ad' rate was literally 0.00%. What happens is they send fake traffic which we CANNOT charge advertisers for. So we don't make money off fraudulent traffic and therefore can't pay fraudsters. We want publishers happy and sending traffic. It is not in our interest to limit accounts for no reasons since ongoing LEGIT traffic earns us money.