Thread: Linkbucks Help for a Beginner

Default Linkbucks Help for a Beginner

Hi! I am a new blogger. I want to put ads in my blog. I followed the tutorial I found here:

http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthre...ll-Page-Script

In my understanding, when full page script is used, ads will appear each time a link in blogged is clicked. However, when I click my posts in my blog, only one link displays linkbucks ads, that is, when the blog title is clicked. When the links within the blog is clicked, they don't display linkbucks ads.

Is there somethings wrong with what I did? Will someone help me?

Thanks a lot.

Cherry

I would suggest you to wait. Linkbucks is currently going ownership change and no one is being paid in this period until it is done.

Is the code inside body tags?

Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips. https://www.bestassignmenthelp.co.uk...assignment.php

This trick also serves to develop our visual memory: when we look back at the subject, images of the pages and therefore of the keywords will come to mind. According to the dissertation writers in UK prefer to learn by listening and discussing them with other people gathered the key points also prefer to learn by seeing.

Good to see that youth are nowadays taking part in these kinda activities, you can find the solution to your problem on StackOverflow the people over there might help you out in a good way, but as far as im concerned when I made my blogs and placed ads on them i didn't find any problem like this that you mentioned, this is my blog the flash jacket it is up and running really well. You can visit this site to see what mistake you might have did.

Kobe Bryant actualmente recibe el sobrenombre de este color negro.La mamba suele ser del tamaño de un apodo. Aunque Kobe jugó con agilidad además de agresión, su efectividad dentro del piso de madera se parece a esta serpiente Mamba de color negro. Parece invicto ayudar a presentar el apodo de esta estrella de la NBA en el completamente nuevo Kobe 5 Protro. Con un color negro, estas zapatillas de hockey de campo de alto rendimiento tienen un brillo iridiscente que muestra las escamas de piel de cualquier serpiente. viene que tiene una buena visión de los zapatos y botas Asics MetaRide, así como un Zapatos Converse All Star 100 Ichimatsu HI buen informe que cada zapatilla además de los amantes del hockey sobre césped sin duda puede deleitarse.

You should wait for some time because I heard that linkbucks are changing their ownership. It usually happens in these ads it's better to wait then to react. When I run ads campaign for professional essay writing services UK the same thing happened to me as well. I have waited to 2 weeks maximum and the problem goes off itself. So take a chill, wait and hope for the best.